- This event has passed.
Zoom Session 1 – Getting Started
July 28, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm PDT$35
Who Cares about How I Write?
How Can I Overcome Writer’s Block?
This session provides a motivating start to any and all sessions of Ignite Your Writing seminars. It can boost the confidence and personal motivation to begin tackling the writing issue. Those whose skills are already strong are likely to find a few important takeaways to put into practice; additionally, it provides strong ideas to motivate more reluctant members of your agencies. Participants will discuss questions such as the ones that follow.
- Why does the quality of our writing matter?
- What types of documents do we write?
- What are some of the legal ramifications of poorly written documents?
- Who actually reads our documents?
- What do NFPA Standards say about the need for writing?
- Do writing skills matter during promotional processes?
- How is the quality of your writing a customer service issue?
- Do you suffer from writer’s block? Learn methods to jumpstart the writing process.
To pay via Venmo, use @Mary-Sovick