Many candidates bring multiple strengths to promotional processes, but find themselves unable to professionally convey and explain (in writing) what they know, what they’ve learned, or what they would do to solve assigned problems.
This course instructs participants on these topics:
- How to quickly gather details for responses
- How to organize those responses
- How to construct coherent responses
- How to handle spelling and grammar issues.
Lessons will be applied to sample topics that could potentially appear in promotional processes for positions from entry level to chief level assessments.
Length of Session: 5-6 hours
Resources for attendees:
- Participants receive a handout that can serve as a long-term reference, both for the content covered in class and with a list of resources that allow them to continue building on the lessons learned.
- Samples that show how to structure email and letters.